Saturday 5 September 2009

Oops.

Apparently I shouldn't be publishing any work here, as I might want to use it for my marked work, and if the OU anti-plagiarising tools trawl the 'net and find it I could be accused of plagiarising my own work.
So I'll just have to use this blog for recording feelings about the course I suppose.
I'll keep the offending two posts on, and make sure I don't develop them into stories until after the course finishes.

By the way, any fellow OUers who are reading this. I won't stay ahead for long. I always start off enthusiastically with any new project, then slow down as new interests grab my imagination.
I chase this dream of being perpetually and perfectly organised and wow is it a battle.
New inks arrived yesterday, Noodlers' Ebony Blue and Private Reserve's La Coleur Royale. I got my fingers covered with ink filling my two pens.
This reminds me of my messy school exercise books. Blots everywhere. (I'm left handed) I wouldn't mind but I do most of my writing on the computer.
But you see, having some good pens and inks gives me an illusion of perfection. I AM A WRITER.

2 comments:

Rebecca Alexander said...

Hi, I thought about that too but as long as you can prove it's your work - like having your name on the blog or your OU identifier, or even identifying it in some way in the post, that should be OK. You can prove ownership. I'm putting mine up, because I want feedback. I like your desk, by the way, it looks a bit like mine.

Wildish Thing said...

Rebecca, I'm so sorry, I haven't been on this blog for weeks, and didn't notice your comment. I intend to keep it going now A363 has started. I'm still not sure about posting work. I forgot to ask my tutor on Saturday. I'll probably be guided by him.